Our client Sligro needs new employees for their warehouses. Sligro is the market leader in food-service wholesalers in the Netherlands. Working at Sligro as an order picker you will have the following functions:
- Collecting orders using electronic collection carts;
- Ensuring that you collect the right products and the right quantities independently;
- Notify the supervisor if the item is no longer available on the shelf;
- Ensure that your department stays clean.
Working as an expedition employee within Sligro your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and check orders;
- Move roll containers to loading location;
- Prepare forwarding shipments for shipping and administration with the help of a wrist scanner;
- Support when loading the trucks.
As a warehouse worker in Sligro, You need to be prepared to work in a 2 shifts schedule, if it will be night shift you will be informed in ahead. In most locations the working environment is with 18 degrees Celsius, comfortably warm. In some cases, for example, when you need to work with fresh food products it can be +5 degree Celsius. You should be prepared to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year as this is a job offer for long term.
If you would like to work as a warehouse worker at Sligro you need to:
- Be ready to work fast and make as less as possible mistakes;
- Have experience working with order picking using a scanner and EPT (electronic pallet truck);
- Be ready to work in a team and individually;
- Be ready to stay for at least 1 year.
Good English language skills is needed.