Operator (food factory) Tilburg, in Olanda, de la 9,78€/ora
Company does production and packaging of all kind of fresh products. Their main production consists of preparing and packing tapenades, pesto’s, salads, dressings and all kind of other appetizers. Your main tasks and responsibility will be:
– Independent startup, operation, setup and checking of filling and packaging equipment;
– Monitoring and controlling the process and the product;
– Performing control checks and registration of product data;
– Solving small disturbances that disrupt the process;
– Optimum use of machinery and other means of production;
– Keeping clean and tidy machines and workplaces;
It is a company for food processing, which means you will be working in a cooled environment all day long (temperature in the production hall is below 8 degrees Celsius).
If you want to apply to this position, you need: - to have at least 1 year experience working as operator (preferable in food factory); - to follow strict hygiene rules; - to be ready to work in colder enviroment; - to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year.
You need to speak good English.